The beaches in California are some of the best beaches in the world.
The state has over 800 miles of coastline and you can find picture-perfect beaches up and down the entire stretch!
If you’ve visited California…
You know how unique these beaches are compared to other places.
If you’ve never been to California…
You’ve probably at least seen a few of its beautiful beaches on TV or in the movies.
Well, whether you’ve been there or haven’t been there…
We put together a list of the top beaches in California!
We enjoy traveling to the state so much, we couldn’t resist making this post of images of its amazing coastline.
Check out the beaches below and prepare to get jealous if you’re not in California…
( Number 9 is a fun one! )
22) Zuma Beach – Malibu
21) Huntington Beach – Los Angeles
20) Leadbetter Beach – Santa Barbara
19) Malibu Lagoon State Beach – Malibu
18) Natural Bridges State Beach – Santa Cruz
17) Ocean Beach – La Jolla
16) Muir Beach – Marin County
15) Pismo Beach – Sea Ranch
14) Black Sands Beach – Shelter Cove
*If you’re looking for more black sand beaches, check out this post!
13) Glass Beach – Ft. Bragg
12) Santa Monica Beach – Santa Monica
11) Coronado Municipal Beach
10) Crystal Cove State Park – Laguna
9) Dog Beach – San Diego
8) Moonstone Beach – Cambria
7) 1000 Steps Beach – Laguna
6) Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles
5) Mission Beach – San Diego
4) Baker Beach – San Francisco
3) Stinson Beach
2) El Matador Beach – Malibu
1) Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park – Big Sur
Doesn’t that make you want to visit California right now?
I don’t think you could go wrong with any of the beaches pictured above.
Have you ever been to any of our favorite beaches in California?
Tell us about it in the Comment Section!